Re: litigation over DU

	My apologies to the list for the huge pile of nonsense code in my
earlier message.  Although I sent the message with attached ASCII files,
that's not the way I received it.  I won't try again.  If you are
interested in the content you will have to go to the web pages in
question.

On Wed, 15 Nov 2000 21:05:04 -0600 (CST) Robert A Scott
<bobscottchp@juno.com> writes:

> 	Thought you all might get a real charge out of this.

> Iraqis And Former GIs To Sue In US Over Depleted Uranium
> London Independent

Bob Scott, Esq., CHP
Roger Williams Medical Center
Providence, Rhode Island