Re: CY

I have sent "Training Only" coveralls, etc to the public laundry so that
they can be kept "clean". Sending them to the Rad laundry vendor risks
contaminating them, rendering them useless for the training area, outside
the Radiologically Controlled Area. I remember CAN fro my days at Rowe,
they are famous for half-truths and using the NRC paperwork to stop work
while an "adequate" investigation of their accusations is completed.
Good luck CY, they aren't fun to deal with.

--
John Ewell
johnewell@onebox.com - email

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com
begin:vcard

version:3.0

FN:John Ewell

N:Ewell;John;;;

ADR:;;59 Mechanic St;Winchester;NH;03470;;

EMAIL;TYPE=internet:johnewell@onebox.com

TEL;TYPE=voice,fax,pref,msg:(617) 598-1014 x2448

TEL;TYPE=voice,home:(603) 239-4725

TEL;TYPE=voice,work:(914) 734-5652

TEL;TYPE=fax:(617) 598-1014 x2448

ORG:Bartlett Nuclear\, Inc