Re: CY

When you're dealing with adversaries who:  "... are famous for half-truths
and using the NRC paperwork to stop work while an "adequate" investigation of
their accusations is completed...." why hand them ammunition?  The only way
to survive in such an environment is to have a record above reproach, so that
no one can mount a credible allegation.

I just heard from another source that the CY yellow's were also training
PC's.  However, I would want to know whether their controls are adequate to
prevent the real PC's and the training PC's from becoming intermingled.

While training PC's should not be sent to a rad laundry, they should also not
be sent to a public facility.  By the time CY is thru with this, they will
have spent enough to buy 100's of washing machines.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com