Re: in search of IAEA Oklo book/Sci Am article

I recall there was an article on this in the late 70's in Scientific
American.  May serve as an additional / alternate source of information.

Chuck Palmer
----
I read that article as well - remember what I was doing that time so I am
pretty sure that it was late the summer of 1976. It is an excellent article
explaining about distances of migration for FP:s, low levels of neutron
stealing elements and the depletion of U235 itself. I am in NJ at this
moment of writing so I can't check my Sci Am:s. That IAEA publication is
also very good reading.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers@hotmail.com