No Subject

Hi all,

I am looking for the contact details for a supplier of (or even
someone who has in their possession) a portable strontium
extracoroporeal blood irradiator. The only reference to such a device
that I have found so far is L.G. Lajtha, Modern Trends in
Radiotherapy, 2 (1972), 98-116. If there is no such device out there,
I may have to manufacture it myself and I would be interested in
hearing from anyone who has attempted such a task or who might be
willing to supply 90Sr.

Cheers

Sean Geoghegan
Dr Sean Geoghegan               <seangeog@rph.health.wa.gov.au>
Department of Medical Physics             (tel) +61 8 9224 7015
Royal Perth Hospital                      (fax) +61 8 9224 1138
GPO Box X2213                             (a/h) +61 8 9477 2054
Perth  WESTERN AUSTRALIA  6847  http://www.pd.uwa.edu.au/~sean/