Actinide Analysis

Does anyone have a good method for digesting environmental samples for actinide analysis that does not include wet ashing with hydrofluoric acid?  Matrices to be digested are soils and air filters, so silica is the main issue.  Respond to me, as I don't think too many others will care.

Tony Harrison, RSO, MSPH
Laboratory and Radiation Services Division
Colorado Dept. of Public Health & Environment
(303)692-3046
tony.harrison@state.co.us