RE: Victoreen 470

I received the following in a Spam has anyone seen or
heard of this device? What's the deal, is it snake oil
or.....

Cheers,
 Fonsos
 PSG_allez@yahoo.com

Eliminate the Dangerous EMF Radiation coming from your
cellphone! You and your family are at risk If you use
cellular or portable phones!

A recent government report calls EMF "Possible Human
Carcinogen"

Now a new technology dubbed the "WAVE SCRAMBLER"
Prevents 99% of these Harmful Waves from entering
through the ear.

The technology works on any phone, is inexpensive, and
will not affect reception quality.

It also makes a great gift! Show people you care about
them! AND if you order by December 5th you will
receive ABSOLUTELY FREE a signal boosting internal
antenna! It's like having a 4 foot antenna to take
care of those elevator, tunnel, and
building static problems.

TAKE A LOOK at these attractive supergifts at our site
RIGHT NOW!

CLICK HERE  >>>>> http://3626198025/electronic/xmaspresent/CellularStuff.htm