RE: Utah Escalates Nuclear Waste Fight

The governor seems to forget where the radioactive material came from
originally.  His state benefited from uranium exploration and development
over several decades.  Ever hear of Moab, Utah.  The town wouldn't exist if
not for uranium mining.  His NOT IN MY BACK YARD statement is rather self
serving and narrow minded.

My Personal Opinion,
Jim Straka