From: CDR David A. Schauer, Sc.D. [mailto:dschauer@usuhs.mil]
Sent: Thursday, December 07, 2000 9:03 AM
To: navrho@rad.usuhs.mil; navrhoret@rad.usuhs.mil
Cc: tjohnson@usuhs.mil; proach@usuhs.mil; fred.ferate@rspa.dot.gov
Subject: navrhoret: BWCHPS CERTIFICATION REVIEW COURSE

The Baltimore Washington Chapter of the Health Physics Society will be
presenting its annual Health Physics Certification Review Course starting
on January 11, 2001.  Classes will be held at the Uniformed Services
University of the Health Sciences.

The course is designed for the Health Physicist who plans to take Part I
and/or Part II of the ABHP exam. Others may attend the course to improve
their knowledge of Health Physics. Continuing Education Credit (CEUs) will
be available for any CHP wishing to take the course as a review.

A registration form is attached.  Note that you can take this course as a
correspondence student and IT'S A BARGAIN!!

VR,
Dave

CDR David A. Schauer, MSC, USN, Sc.D.
Assistant Professor and Special Assistant to the Chairman
Department of Radiology/Nuclear Medicine
Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
4301 Jones Bridge Road
Bethesda, MD  20814-4799

Phone:  (301) 295-9806
Fax:      (301) 295-3893