Re: Electronic NRC 396 and 398

I tried responding to "reactor@reed.edu" and got my message returned twice
so I'm posting this back to RADSAFE:

We don't use the forms you refer to but we do occasionally fill out an NRC
Form 313 for license amendments.  Since we have a copy that is in the
Portable Document Format (*.pdf) we use Adobe Acrobat to create "fill"
areas on the form.  It works great.  You'll need the full edition of the
program to use those features, the Adobe Acrobat Reader has "read only"
capability.

>If you can obtain copies of those forms in PDF format, you'll find that
this program works wonders.

Tad Blanchard                   NASA-Goddard Space Flight Center
Sr Health Physics Tech           Code 205.9, Greenbelt, MD 20771
Parallax, Inc                                Phone: 301-286-9157
A Member of the OHI Team                     Fax:   301-286-1618
            mailto:tmblanch@pop200.gsfc.nasa.gov