INFORMATION ON RADIATION RESEARCH AND DOSES/RISKS to human volunteers

Title: INFORMATION ON RADIATION RESEARCH AND DOSES/RISKS to human volunteers

OFFICIAL:       YES

DEAR Rad Safers,
I previously  received a document on subject matter from a good colleague in Australia. I have unfortunately lost the document.

I need the research paper in order to use it at our university and to brief different people using radiation in their research for medical needs.

I will be grateful to my colleagues if someone sends me that paper through email if possible.
Best Regards,
Ishtiaq
THIS IS A PERSONAL REQUEST AND IN NO WAY REFLECTS ANY OFFICIAL STANDING OF OUR UNIV.
 (AS IT HAS BEEN THE USUAL CASE ON RADSAFE.....!)