Information on radiation protection from Pakistan

Title: Information on radiation protection from Pakistan

Official:       yes
Hello raders,
I have a request that please inform me if fingure dose monitoring is required in labs using P32, I125, Co57 and C14 tritium etc.

We have labs such as Clinical chemistry, Biosafety hazard level-II, Biochemistry etc.
Now if we have a measure of whole body dose using TLD badges then should we still be using extremity monitoring.
 just to have convincing evidence I need some input from my international colleagues on above questions.
In addition would some one kindly inform me on an out line of a course on radiation protection to all the above people including radiology and nuclear medicine personnel, then I would be grateful to you as I plan to conduct a course on this topic myself and then have it added to our regular CME/CPD programme.

Regards,
Ishtiaq