Re: Three mile island syndrome

What's great about the way the approach you use is
that it encourages a person to become educated about
Nuclear power. I've always felt that it's not an "Us
against them" approach but an approach assimilar to
yours, i.e. present a few facts which maye be viewd as
pro and con, compare it to other choices both pro and
con, and finally encourage a person to obtain a bit
more knowledge on their own. Bottomline is that from
what I've seen plants run in a sound manner should
sell themselves. I have no experience in a plant but
based on those in the past which have had their share
of problems, it appears that those problems were due
to poor management of the plant.

Cheers,
  Alfonso
PSG_allez@yahoo.com