Safe Dose of Radiation?

Title: Safe Dose of Radiation?

To all Health Physics Society members:

By now you should have received the December 2000 issue of the Health Physics Society Newsletter. In it is a survey on safe dose of radiation (page 26). If you have not filled it out please do so and return to me by fax or mail. Your views are very important. The higher the response rate the more credible the survey. The questionnaire should take no more than a few minutes to complete. As they say in Florida, every vote counts!! If you have already responded please accept my thanks.

Best wishes to all for the Holidays!

Ken

Kenneth L. Mossman
Professor and Director