From: Ken Mossman [mailto:Ken.Mossman@asu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, December 12, 2000 10:59 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Safe Dose of Radiation?

To all Health Physics Society members:

By now you should have received the December 2000 issue of the Health
Physics Society Newsletter. In it is a survey on safe dose of radiation
(page 26). If you have not filled it out please do so and return to me by
fax or mail. Your views are very important. The higher the response rate the
more credible the survey. The questionnaire should take no more than a few
minutes to complete. As they say in Florida, every vote counts!! If you have
already responded please accept my thanks.