Re: We are killing nuclear workers!

The DOE "report" used Wing and other "junk science" as studies that had been
suppressed by AEC/DOE!?  Nothing about enrichment plants.  Is the April
version still the "final report?"

We objected to Richardson in a Feb 1 letter (and April to IG).  There was no
support from our industry or rad protection "institutions."  Why?  [The Feb
and Apr letters are on the web site.  A later letter to the GAO Fraud Unit is
not.  Let me know if you want it.  We aren't trying to stop compensation.]

Regards, Jim