Lead shields for gamma spec

Radsafers,
Our institution is in possession of two large lead shields for low background gamma spec, and I am trying to find a new home for them, or they will be have to be scrapped.  The walls of each are  at least 4 inches thick.  They are remnants of an environmental monitoring program which we used to run, and they are in good shape.  One was manufactured by Gamma Products and is model no. G12-16, if that means anything, and weighs approximately 2500 pounds.  The second shield was made by Electronic Counter Corp., and weighs somewhere around 2200 pounds.  They are FREE to any takers, but shipping costs and arrangements are the responsibility of the taker.   I can hold them till January 2001 or so.  If you are interested and would like further information, please call me or email me _privately_ (not via this listserver) at merdman@psu.edu.  I can send you pictures of the units if that helps.

Mike Erdman, CHP
Asst. Health Physicist
Hershey Medical Center
Hershey, PA  17033