Need suggestions for disposal of tritium targets

Hello,

I have a need to dispose of several used tritium targets.  These targets
are used in our Neutron Generator, have an activity of approximately 8 Ci
each new, and are in the form of 1.5 inch diameter stainless steel
disks.  After use they are less than 8 Ci, but as suggested from the
manufacturer, I should treat them as the full 8 Ci for disposal
purposes.  This waste stream will be continuous.

Do you know of any hazardous waste disposal brokers?

Thanks in advance.

Steve DeWalt

Senior Test Engineer, RSO
Mission Research Corporation
Longmire Laboratory
Electro-Optics Development and Test Division
v:(719) 633-2344 x185
f:(719) 532-1926
e: steved@mrcll.com