Rare Book; Anyone have a copy?

Good afternoon,

I am trying to locate (what appears to be) a rare book.
The book is:

       Dufresne, O.  Roentgentherapy of Pain.  1949.

I have been unsuccessful using the normal channels
(corporate search library, used book sites, L of C,
etc.).  If any of you have a copy in your library, or
perhaps on your bookshelf, would you please let me know
(and possibly fax me a copy of the Table of Contents?).

Thanks,

Jim Barnes, CHP
james.g.barnes@att.net
FAX:  818-586-5194