Re: Request for suggestion [ "factor of 1000" ]

Why blame media/journalists?  Most numbers are from governments and NGOs, even
the industry itself.  Have our own organizations put out strong Press Release
statements to respond to mis-/dis-information?  ANS? CNS? HPS? NEI? your
company?

We need to do what we can do to push our own organizations to act.  The we can
blame journalists/media.

Regards, Jim