NIST Traceable Am-241 Alpha Particle Calibration Standards

Radsafers,

I'm looking for some vendors that supply NIST traceable Am-241 alpha
particle standards (disk or capsule type sources preferably with activities
of about 0.1 uCi) to be used in the calibration of various instruments and
probes.  I'm aware of IPL's sources, however, I'm looking for something a
bit more economically feasible.

Any references would be appreciated.

Regards,

-Erick Lindstrom

Erick Lindstrom
Radiation Safety Officer
Montana State University
1160 Research Drive
Bozeman, MT  59718-6856
Voice: (406) 582-5477
Fax:    (406) 582-5700
e-mail: avrel@montana.edu

On Campus Communications:

P.O. Box 170510
Bozeman, MT  59715-0510

Voice: Ext. 2108

"Strange as it may seem, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
formal education positively fortifies it." - Stephen Vizinczey