Re: Reaching APASE and people like them

Title: Re: Reaching APASE and people like them
I also tried to contact APASE by email and failed. However, I have asked the website host for information and have emailed or called several of the people who are listed as "members of the APASE team." The next step is to try and contact the listed sponsors.

Paul Lavely
UC Berkeley
Lavelyp@uclink4.berkeley.edu

An interesting thing happened to the comments that I sent to APASE regarding the
energy information on their "educational" web site.

They bounced.
After some investigation, it appears that the APASE web sites (roughly the