Re: Dilution the Solution?

According to all prior regulatory policy guidance, we have never proposed to
deep plow contaminated soil to reduce the average contamination levels.
However, recently I have heard references to situations where the DOE and the
NRC approved the use of deep plowing as a remedial measure.  If such
situations exist, could someone provide the details as to location,
contaminant, depth of mixing, etc.?

Ken Baker
ERGKBAKER@aol.com