Re: We are killing nuclear workers!

Otto, Herman,

I didn't refer to worker/non-worker comparisons, that invite the HWE excuse.
Consider hi-dose vs. low/no-dose workers (even among one cohort of badged
workers, but also with badged vs. non-badged workers. But even in the Nuclear
Shipyard Workers Study DOE misrepresents the results as "due to the HWE."

Regards, Jim
muckerheide@mediaone.net