Re: DU gammas

As one who has managed field surveys for DU, they do, in fact, emit enough
gammas to be seen with most any gamma detector. We generally use NaI.  Don't
recall the isotopes that emit gammas, but they are there.  Please put brain
in gear, before putting mouth/keyboard in motion.

In a message dated 1/7/2001 7:46:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,