Re: DU gammas

>As one who has managed field surveys for DU, they do, in fact, emit enough
>gammas to be seen with most any gamma detector.
---
Thank you. I have written to the TV news program and asked them two
questions:
1. Was the detector indeed a Geigercounter?
2. What was measured?

If I get a response - I'll let you know. My original point, however, was how
this TV news report may be _perceived_ by the general public (cancer risks
in relation to ionizing radiation).

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com