[DOEWatch] NIRS Appeal for Funds -Alternate form of contributions

Dear Radsafe:
Although the following copy of an appeal from NIRS [Nuclear Information and
Resource Service] is mainly an appeal for a contribution of funds, they ask
for any other input you might wish to send to them. Perhaps a few members of
Radsafe who aren't quite ready to send NIRS any financial support, might
however have some thoughts they would wish to share with NIRS about their
email alerts including those  "on a wide variety of subjects, ranging from
Mobile Chernobyl and Yucca Mountain to stopping  nuclear power from being
perceived as an answer to global climate change". Perhaps NIRS might profit
from some factual, independent input. In any case,  comments directed at them
might free up some bandwidth on Radsafe over members venting to Radsafe alone
about these issues.

Good luck and best wishes in the New Year.

Regards,
Stewart Farber
Public Health Sciences
email: SAFarberMSPH@cs.com
==========================

In a message dated 1/8/01 11:08:53 AM Pacific Standard Time,
smirnowb@ix.netcom.com writes:

> [...]

The Magnum-Opus Project
DOE Watch List--Solver of Mysteries
Subscribe: http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/doewatch
DOEWatch page:  http://members.aol.com/doewatch

Oak Ridge and its' industry minions use supplanted activist organizations
fabricating mysterious illness directions to hide HF emission/toxic effects
and nuclear human experiment war crimes.

Oak Ridge and other gas diffusion sites are primarily Bhopal like chemical
affected areas and secondarily a Chernobyl like radiation affected area.  Gas
diffusion sites are also affected with high coal power emissions and
compounded with heavy metal toxins and hundreds of other toxic exposure from
the plants.

These exposures cause shortened longevity, impacted learning, and produce a
gullible population for political and industry profiting.

Gulf War affected have related fluoride toxic effects from nerve gases.

In common with GW and DOE gas diffusion ills are long term halogen toxic
insult via bioconcentration into the lymphatic system, impairment of
macrophages, and damage to mitochondria of cells resulting in immune
protection damage and resultant rise of viral, bacterial, microplasma, and
fungal cell damage.

In the new millenium, the truth will set all  free to enter a kinder and
gentler time for environment and health.