Upcoming Courses

To all,

We at Indian Point are interested in sending technicians to a NRRPT prep
course.  If you have had any experience with courses that are particularly
effective, I would appreciate a contact name.

We are also looking for a more indepth course to take the "unitiated" from
basic HP training through the more technical aspects.  I know Manhattan
College used to have such a course lasting about 6 weeks.  Are there any
others out there that were effective?

Thanx in advance for your replies,

Mike Dampf
Radiation Protection