Apologies to Joel Cehn (Re:DU gammas)

I would like to apologize for addressing my response yesterday to Joel Cehn,
regarding DU surveys.  My comments stand, but are for the benefit of Ed
Battle, who, as Joel rightly pointed out, should "put his brain in gear,
before putting mouth/keyboard in motion."  I'm afraid I wasn't paying
attention to the flow of the messages in the digest before I got on my
soapbox, so I will also accept Joel's advice.

Please accept my apology in return,
Hans