Microwave Digestion Oven

Microwave digestion oven is used to speed up and improve digestion
process of environmental samples especially soil samples for further
analysis procedures. I am looking for companies who manufacture
microwave ovens for digestion samples of  few grams amount (5 or 10
grams). I will be glad to receive (at my personal e-mail) the address or
contact site of any manufacturers of these ovens.

Best regards.
--
Khalid Aleissa, Ph.D.
P. O. Box 6086

begin:vcard
n:Aleissa ;Khalid
tel;cell:+966-55324355
tel;fax:+966-1-481-3887
tel;work:+966-1-481-3617
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Department of Health and Environmental Studies,  Head;Institute of Atomic Energy Research
version:2.1
email;internet:kaleissa@kacst.edu.sa
title:Dr.
adr;quoted-printable:;;King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology=0D=0A=0D=0AP. O. Box 6086=0D=0A;Riyadh;;11442;Saudi Arabia
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16992
fn:Khalid  Aleissa , PhD
end:vcard