Re: Envirocare -How to promote dialogue?

I suggest the use
>of language of this type is foolish, counterproductive, and even alienating
>to many of the audiences we might be trying to reach.

You are right.

There are no winners in this game, only losers.
And if a fight starts, step out of it. Not reacting finally gives the best
result.
If you want to change things, try changing you own attitude first.
If we want a peaceful solution than lets start with a peaceful attitude
towards each other.
Amongst scientist / professionals, and also towards the so-called 'activists'.
I suggest reading a good reference on radiation ethics at the SSI website.
Momentarily several initiatives amongst professionals (which disagree on
arguments) are taken to unite.
Hopefully this will benefit on the long term.
Of course there will always be persons who are addicted to 'war'.

Just my 'personal' view

Paul van Rooijen

AIB-Vinçotte Nederland BV
Postbus 6869