Re: Envirocare -How to promote dialogue?

cmigliore@envirocareutah.com writes:

> As many of you know, Envirocare is
>  attempting to license for B + C wastes. You should have heard some of the
>  crap the activists said at the land use exemption hearing in Salt Lake.
>  Gofman was quoted frequently.

Radsafe:
While this board is mainly made up of health physics "professionals", some of
whom might even feel some small degree of agreement with the sentiment borne
of frustration noted above by Mr. Migliore of Envirocare, I suggest the use
of language of this type is foolish, counterproductive, and even alienating
to many of the audiences we might be trying to reach. The journalists,
writers, and even antinuclear activists who read Radsafe at times can only
tend to feel distanced from information expressed on Radsafe that does not
jive with their world view if they feel the Health Physics community holds
their views in such contempt.

Stewart Farber
Public Health Sciences
email: SAFarberMSPH@cs.com