Richardson Comments on Hormesis

A quote from Energy Secretary Bill Richardson when asked by Don Imus (Imus
in the Morning Radio Program) what advice he gave to Spencer Abraham, Energy
Secretary-Designate:

"...(I told him) not to listen to those guys on the fifth floor who say that
a little radiation is good for you..."

William D. Ulicny  (my comments are not those of my employer or clients)
ATL International, Inc.
20251 Century Blvd.
Germantown, MD 20874

wulicny@atlintl.com <mailto:wulicny@atlintl.com>