U-232 question

How much U-232 would be present in Depleted Uranium?
My understanding is that U-232,a daughter product of neutron activation of Pa-231, would have been present when recycle uranium was introduced into the uranium stockpile. However, if I understand this correctly, during gaseous diffusion the U-232 would have went the same direction as U-235, not the direction of U-238.
Previous characterization gave me ratios for Tc-99 and Am-241, would there be a correlation between these and U-232?
Is it possible to run a gamma spec and establish a ratio to one of the known constituents?
Bill Miller