DU in sensational newspaper

An article in Swedish sensational medium Expressen http://www.expressen.se/
today shows a picture of a seven year old Iraqi girl said to have a swollen
stomach due to liver or kidney disease as a cause of DU exposure or possibly
chemical weapons. The text says that severe malformations have increased
tenfold after the war. I understand that most of you don't read Swedish but
the picture will give you an idea about the kind of media coverage we have.
Expressen is one of the two leading sensational newspapers in Sweden.

My personal initiative only,

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers@hotmail.com