RE: Radiophobia -Hazards of Tooth Fairy Project?-Disrespecful?

Title: RE: Radiophobia -Hazards of Tooth Fairy Project?-Disrespecful?

Well, just to add in the thread, from My short experience so far I can be sure that quoting any email from radsafe and giving any official status at any fora may create problems so let us all be sure that this is a fodder for thought and no such thing happens again.

Paul van Rooijen is right. Let us keep radsafe as a discussion platform only and should not go beyond that.
Ishtiaq,
NOTE:
All emails sent from this email account, regardless of their contents, are  purely a personal remark/query only and in no way reflect any official standing of AKUH. IT is therefore requested that no email from this account to rad safe or any such discussion server be quoted any where for any purpose at all.