Sampling Equipment

I am looking for sampling equipment manufacturers. I need equipment
suitable for for sampling sea-bed sediments and near bed sea water for
depths up to 50 meters. Guidance to web site or contact address
(electronic or snail -mail or fax) is highly appreciated. Please send
replies to my private e-mail address.

Thank you for your help.

--
Khalid Aleissa, Ph.D.
Tel (+9661) 481-3617

begin:vcard
n:Aleissa ;Khalid
tel;cell:+966-55324355
tel;fax:+966-1-481-3887
tel;work:+966-1-481-3617
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:Department of Health and Environmental Studies,  Head;Institute of Atomic Energy Research
version:2.1
email;internet:kaleissa@kacst.edu.sa
title:Dr.
adr;quoted-printable:;;King Abdulaziz City for Science and Technology=0D=0A=0D=0AP. O. Box 6086=0D=0A;Riyadh;;11442;Saudi Arabia
x-mozilla-cpt:;-16992
fn:Khalid  Aleissa , PhD
end:vcard