From: Lester Slaback [mailto:Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
Sent: Friday, January 19, 2001 8:15 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Continuous flooring

A recent installation at our facility has revealed one problem with
continuous vinyl flooring - if you have LN2 use in the area (e.g., dewars
for detectors) spilled LN2 will quickly crack the vinyl necessitating patch
replacements negating the 'continuous' feature.  So if you have LN2 use
take precautions to protect the vinyl.

Disclaimer:  the above are the personal musings of the author, and do not
represent any past, present, or future position of NIST, the U.S.
government, or anyone else who might think that they are in a position of
authority.
Lester Slaback, Jr.  [Lester.Slaback@NIST.GOV]
NBSR Health Physics
Center for Neutron Research