Re: BBC DU article

Why should the general public be treated in a more shabby fashion than
scientists?  For the purposes of the readers of the article they are
absolutely anonymous.  They are not known in any way to any reader.   The
reader has no way of knowing whether or not the writer really talked with
anyone.

Knowing the practices of journalists as I do causes be to believe that the
endorsement of a "scientist" by a jouranlist is an indication that they are
not credible.

Don Kosloff dkosloff1@msn.com
2910 Main St, Perry OH 44081