Re: Croatia: Green eggs & eight legged piglets

PS. I realize that the mechanisms between short and long Prunellas, three or
four leafed clovers and chicken with four legs (if we assume that it is
true) are different. My point is just that the media won't bother to explain
any of this if they can make a scary thing out of it. Pigs with eight legs
certainly make better stories than smaller variations. We did however get
some giant dandelions in the Swedish massmedia after the Chernobyl accident.

My ideas and reflections only,

Bjorn Cedervall  bcradsafers@hotmail.com