From: Thomas J Savin <tjsav@lycos.com>
To: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2001 7:52 AM
Subject: Re: Children may get too much radiation in CT scan

>Hi Everyone
>
>Sandy brings up some interesting points.  I have placed Dr. Donnely's
resume from the hospital's
>web page for your inspection - it is quite impressive.  I also am providing
for those who are interested the cite in which you call up the papers in
their entirity:  I have printed them out and will read them later.  My gut
feeling after a Quick scan is the news report is somewhat biased, because in
the actual paper it states that "500 is a rough estimate", and "up to 500".
I am going to go through these, but right now I have a meeting - Enjoy - Tom

http://www.lycos.com/business/mail.html