Re: Children may get too much radiation in CT scan

Hi Everyone

Sandy brings up some interesting points.  I have placed Dr. Donnely's resume from the hospital's
web page for your inspection - it is quite impressive.  I also am providing for those who are interested the cite in which you call up the papers in their entirity:  I have printed them out and will read them later.  My gut feeling after a Quick scan is the news report is somewhat biased, because in the actual paper it states that "500 is a rough estimate", and "up to 500".  I am going to go through these, but right now I have a meeting - Enjoy - Tom

http://www.ajronline.org/current.shtml#EDITOR'S NOTEBOOK

http://www.cincinnatichildrens.org/facultyandstaff/facultyandstaff.asp?id=785&page_format=research
---
Tom Savin