No Subject

obviously, some people can't resist to the pleasure of
using offensive language. RADSAFE is certainly not the
place for expressing your frustration. The rules and
the guidelines in RADSAFE are clear; take few seconds
to read them and unsubscribe by yourself.
We don't need to read this type of messages. I hope
you understand.

--- sustanon71 <sustanon71@libero.it> wrote:
> why in hell am i getting emails from you?
> get my email address the fuck out of your address
> book,
> understood

> information can be accessed at

=====