Re: Children may get too much radiation in CT scan

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sustanon71 <sustanon71@libero.it>
An: Multiple recipients of list <radsafe@romulus.ehs.uiuc.edu>
Datum: Mittwoch, 24. Jänner 2001 22:47
Betreff: Re: Children may get too much radiation in CT scan

>why in hell am i getting emails from you?
>get my email address the fuck out of your address book,
>understood

Unfortunately I cannot enlighten you as to why you get the e-mails. But you
might earn an entry into the Guinness Book of Records, because you are (at
least to my knowledge) the first one, who used a four letter word on
RADSAFE. Gratulations!

Yours sincerely,

the xxxx foreigner Franz

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Schoenhofer;Franz
FN:Franz Schoenhofer
ORG:Federal Ministry for Agriculture, Forestry, Environment and Water Management, Department of Radiation Protection
TEL;WORK;VOICE:+43-1-71100-4458
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43-1-495 53 08
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43-699-116 813 19
TEL;WORK;FAX:+43-1-7122331
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43-1-495 53 08
ADR;WORK:;;Radetzkystr. 2;A-1031 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Radetzkystr. 2=0D=0AA-1031 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
ADR;HOME:;;Habicherg. 31/7;A-1160 Vienna;;;Austria
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Habicherg. 31/7=0D=0AA-1160 Vienna=0D=0AAustria
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:franz.schoenhofer@chello.at
REV:20010124T230637Z
END:VCARD