Re: Children may get too much radiation in CT scan

I directed the individual to the website,
they said thanks and offered an apology.

regards
Andrew

On Wed, 24 Jan 2001 17:19:14 -0600 (CST) Franz Schoenhofer
<franz.schoenhofer@chello.at> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0033_01C08662.B03D53A0

Andrew Buchan     tel: 805-893-7256
UC Santa Barbara  fax: 805-893-8659
email: Andrew.Buchan@ehs.ucsb.edu
The above are my opinions and not neccesarily those of UCSB.

Check out Virus warnings and other urban legends at http://www.snopes.com

What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world,
yet forfeits his soul?....