Job Opening

I am posting this opening for a colleague.  Please do not respond to me or
RadSafe.

Thanks,
Regards,
J. W. Poston, Jr., Ph.D., C.H.P.
Group Leader, Health Physics
Guidant Corporation

Intravascular Radiotherapy Trainer

Here's a great opportunity for you to join Guidant Corporation's radiation
training team! We have an immediate full-time position open at our Vascular
Intervention division located in Santa Clara, California.  We are looking
for a high-energy self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills, strong
communication/presentation skills and proven organizational skills to
develop and present physician and internal training programs for
Intravascular Radiotherapy.

Required: BS Degree; Minimum 2 years medical physics or radiation safety
experience
Preferred: BS degree in Medical Science and/or Medical Physics; Training
Background; Technical writing skills; web-based learning experience

This full time, exempt position comes with a competitive wage, comprehensive
benefit package including 401(k). To apply, send resume to
frose@guidant.com.