Re: Fw: Water babbles most at its shallowest point.

In a message dated 01/26/2001 10:38:07 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ruth_weiner@email.msn.com writes:

>RADSAFERs:
>
>The attached was sent to me by private email, as you see, but I thought it
>would be a good idea to let the whole list see it.  To be frank:  I didn't
>read it carefully after the first few sentences.

Frankly Ruth, what you attached sounded pretty threatening...The man appears
to be not only dangerously ignorant, but also just plain dangerous, and I
wouldn't fight this alone if I were you.  I'm being serious -  not sarcastic
in the least.  If you feel compelled to answer him, I think you should ask if
you can answer him publicly, so that you are not the sole target of his
seemingly irrational anger.

Barbara L. Hamrick
BLHamrick@aol.com