Re:Fw: Water babbles most at its shallowest point.

Radsafers,

The history of wars is always sad and painful...

The Cold War wasn't an exemption.

Dave, there is no reason to hate Ruth or Russian's.
You may not like them....and it's okay.

I know that hundreds and thousands were unknowingly
exposed.

Dave! it was a part of the game: "Secrecy"!!!!!!

I have been seeing the same anger on the other side of
the curtain...

And...I, My self, very often
was VERY angry.

It does NOT matter. There are NO reasons to be angry.

Just be cool, man.

There is more than anger.

I may too disagree with Ruth or others but it is NOT
an excuse to loose control.

I am sure that Dave soon, if not already, will realize
that Ruth is not his REAL and PERSONAL object of hate.

Peace

Emil.