Re: Fw: Water babbles most at its shallowest point.

In a message dated 01/27/2001 7:28:29 AM Pacific Standard Time,
ruth_weiner@email.msn.com writes:

I posted Mr. Hamrick's email on RADSAFE because it was (is) indeed hate
mail, was certainly directed at me personally (it came to me personally),
and I, for one,  don't post my address on RADSAFE so that I can get personal
hate mail.  Up to now I simply use the delete key -- I got another diatribe
from Mr. Hamrick that I did not read and will not reply to.

Um...I think you mean Mr. Hackett.

MS. Hamrick wrote to concur that what you received looked like hate mail.

Barbara L. Hamrick
Just trying to clear up the family name <g>
BLHamrick@aol.com