Re: Fw: Water babbles most at its shallowest point.

> >>With people like you and your cohorts on RADSAFE supposedly protecting
>  >>workers it is no wonder that Congress has to pass compensation laws. You
>  >>are heartless, mindless people who react to half-truths with a
know-it-all
>  >>attitude of invicible ignorance.

I made a statement a long time ago in this forum that the major obstacle to
resolving the arguement over the dangers of radiation is that we keep talking
about science and they are talking about religeon. I haven't seen a finer
example of this than the mail that Ms Weiner received. The writer has
identified her as a blasphemer, and he isn't going to be pursuaded otherwise
by rational, scientifically defensible logic.

Bob Flood